With many years of experience in design, complex prototyping and medium volume production we provide a dedicated outsourced manufacturing service to customers requiring rapid prototyping and cost effective low to medium volume manufacturing.
We have 2 SMT lines encompassing single and double sided, multi layer conventional and surface mount technology including advanced BGA devices. Combined with this we provide manual solder assembly, programming and cabling where required.
- Maximum PCB size 450mm x 350mm
- 0402 to uBGA placement
- Prototype PCB fabrication and assembly
- Low to medium volume PCB assembly
- Workmanship to IPC-A-610 class 3 standard
- Lead free PCBs (RoHS compliant)
- Dedicated ESD rooms
- On-site PCB design and layout service
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Vaccum packing facility (ideal for air freight)
Accutron is ISO 9001-2008 approved. To maintain our excellent levels of quality we also have comprehensive test facilities including flying probe, x-ray, optical and in-circuit test equipment. Read More…
Bespoke Test Options
We can also develop a bespoke functional test fixture for your board assembly. This can be combined with in circuit firmware programming.